United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Leardo View Post
You know it's funny how many people think the same thing..

I love my f80... But if there was an m4 gran Coupé or maybe even this down the line I would be all over it sign me up.

Wish they would evaluate the market for these.
personally I hope the next M4 coupe is RWD and they make a M4 GC AWD, would keep the RWD diehards happy and give the 4 door family/business buyers a better all weather option.

I know they didn't make a M4GC this time around because they thought there was no business case for it (the M3 filled the role), but the M3 was mostly made to keep the M3 name in play, I think next gen they will move on and drop the M3, only have the M4 and M4GC as the options (I would think at least 90% of M3 buyers would take the M4 GC as an alternative and would probably outperform the M3 sales numbers).
I must be in that crazy 10 percent of M3 owners who think that the whole GC idea is stupid and would never buy an M4 grand coupe. Having odd number four door models and even number 2 door cars. Why is that so hard? And aren't we the same group that pillories BMW for so many models and competing in each niche instead of building the ultimate driving machine?
Harumph.
Best Regards, Robert (BMWCCA #471893)
Loreley 2015 / //M3 6MT SO over full SO, Exec,Susp & Lighting, HK & Blk 19's - ED 15 May 2015, Redelivery 23 July 2015
My photography: WWW.PBASE.COM/VONMAYR
My ED Adventure http://www.vonmayredadventure.blogspot.com
Appreciate 0