03-22-2021, 06:51 PM   #74
Dj_Quik
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmooManiak View Post
Again, you should stick to facts. Not sure how you came up to the conclusion that I bought the car new. I actually bought a CPO for less than new with a longer warranty.

If you think your N55 appreciated $4k in 2 years, you need to revisit your numbers.

It sounds like you are new to BMW. If you weren't you would know that the whole platform has switched to front wheel drive. It is very doubtful that BMW would ever put an S58 into a 2 series - but I didn't expect you to know that based on your response.

Lastly, the best way to look at this is - point me to the members who have "upgraded" from an M2C to an M2 vs M2 to M2C. I think that alone clarifies everything. I test drove both and M2C is clearly the better car which is why people are buying it despite the M2 being 30% less expensive. If you were to go to the M2C forums and try to convince people to get the M2, people would probably think it's a joke...

There may be slight differences where some smaller things may be preferrable to some on the OG M2 (which is subjective), but M2C is a clear evolution of the OG M2, no two ways about it. Any other way you put it and you only sound like you are getting buyers remorse.

I never said i thought my m2 appreciated in value. Im just stating facts as they are on how much i bought the car and how much ive seen them selling for around here, and i definitely have no buyers remorse. I can afford to buy the new m2c anytime i want lol. And im not trying to convince people to switch from m2c to an m2, where did you get that idea?

I sound new to bmw? Lol you sound like youre out of the loop. Most reports point to the new m2 receiving the s58. Noone ever thought the m2c would receive the s55 either so your argument is certainly baseless. And other than the x1 and 2 series gran coupe, which other current bmw are fwd based again? Unless you talking bout mini coopers coz technically they bmw too lol

Get off your high horse bud...
Appreciate 1
ReRe397.50