View Single Post
      05-10-2018, 08:22 PM   #15
OGM2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 AW DCT MPS,N180 4Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9GunSlinger View Post
Well ive been getting PMs from vendors and stuff saying that the BMW M perf coils are actually rebrand KW V2s, not V3s, is the difference between those two just HEIGHT adjustability? i dont care about going low, i actually want to stay around stock height maybe drop it 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch. my main focus is on the quality/durability and the performance aspect if someone can help me with that. I have already read the other threads concerning the KW vs M perf but it got diluted with comparisons with the Clubsports.
On the V2 you can adjust height/rebound. On the V3 and MPS you can adjust height/rebound/compression. As far as BMW using more "conservative" specs, as a previous poster mentioned it only matters if you plan on setting it to the extremes such as max low for "stance". The V3 may or may not be able to go stiffer/softer but I personally haven't seen any info to verify this. Even if it did, why upgrade the suspension to go softer and stiffer doesn't always equate to better handling. And the end of the day it's a personal decision.
Appreciate 1
gsrbri559.50