View Single Post
      02-23-2018, 09:40 PM   #21
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobert View Post
If someone likes the sound of the optional exhaust (I'm happy with the stock exhaust sound) or likes the looks of the aero bits, then by all means feel free to get them - get what makes you happy. But while the optional exhaust may increase auditory pleasure for those who prefer its sound over the stock unit, it doesn't make the driving experience any better. And until I see a professional driver compile two sets of certified lap times, one set without any aero add-ons and one set with them installed, so that I can then determine whether or not the aero bits lower the average lap time by a statistically significant amount of time, I'll remain rather skeptical that they actually reduce lap times (yes, I am fun at parties ).
Bobert, the thing you aren't grasping is that because something is worth less to you, doesn't make it "very expensive" or priced unfairly. The vehicle this thread is about is price appropriately or a little higher than it's market value. Lap times between exhaust have nothing to do with it.
Appreciate 0