Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3 LRP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__J__Factor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpapad01 View Post
I still have a deposit on the M2 and an M2 CS as well. Last Saturday I took my 911S for a "free after the sale" checkup and I've made the mistake and test drove a '15 911 GTS. Now I'm stupidly hooked to that damm car and trying to figure out the financing for it. I hope and pray someone should get it soon as the GTS is a very desirable trim and especially in manual and with all the expensive "check boxes" checked as this one is.
Do it. 991.1 GTS is going to be a classic, one of the last NA 6s + manual and they look fantastic.
Got mine last April, the car is insanely good and engaging. Go for it and you won't have any regrets. The NA motor loves to be revved and the sports exhaust/induction mix in the Cabin is thunderous and frankly, intoxicating. Leaps and bounds ahead of what Munich has to offer and I still like the BMW brand!
Speaking of this fake M2 edition, if I wanted to spend the money, I would NOT buy this car and instead, and in this exact order:
1. Look for a low mileage E92 M3, and save $20k in case the V8 blows up and I need a new motor!
2. Look for an E46 and save even more money.
3. Continue to save money and wait for the M2 CS.
Appreciate 0