View Single Post
      11-28-2017, 10:08 PM   #19
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
This is another thing I have noticed about Motor Trend and that is they don't care much for real life statistics. Regardless that I am a number person, I absolutely despise the fact that they don't count anything but how the car feels.

I never even notice them speak about the absolutely lack of a break feedback from the Giulia when I drove one. Not only did that scare me, it made no sense as the feedback from the gas was good and felt nice.

Thankfully, most car reviewers like Motor Trend, C&D or even R&T doesn't make the car sell. (For example, see the Caddy CTS-V). In October... Alfa Romeo sold only 726 of these cars in the US, down from 900 give or take in September

I would only lease this car. The Giulia forums (that I have quietly peeked continuously) are usually filled with problems. That is not a car I would want to keep. So screw you Motor Trend. Seriously. I'm waiting until Motor Trend stops fanboying over Alfa Romeo.

Edit: I am not 100% certain on the figures.
Point taken. I didn't realize the criteria for which the vehicle is rated is that subjective.
Appreciate 0