View Single Post
      03-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #27
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

[IMG]http://****************/card2rev.jpg[/IMG]

This one is perfect. Don't change it. At all.

Good to see a nicer high end car on there. During the whole decision thing whether or not I was going to polish, I looked up some local detailers. It seems there are two distinct detailers, A and B. A shows WRX's, Maxima's, SUV's, etc. B shows BMW's, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. If my car is nicer than any of the cars A has detailed on their site or business card, I don't think I'd go there. But when I go to website/business card B, and see high end cars, gleaming Ferrari 575's and 430's, Lambo's, you have a much better feeling that they know what they are doing. If you spend that much money on a car (F, P, L, BMW), you're not going to bring it to Joe Detailer A to get it done.. So since those people trust that detailer, it makes me feel much better about going to B..

I think that should make some sense, let me know if it doesn't. Long Story short, seeing the beautiful BMW in the background of the business card I think puts you more in B than A.. And then you have the website to back it up..

A note on the website re: this. In the gallery, push all of your higher end cars to page 1. Hell, put them in order from best to worst. Challenge Stradale should be on page 1!! You want people with the most exotic cars, and most money to go to your webpage and see that others in the same boat trust you, and the results are incredible..

Maserati, Aston Martin, 911 turbo, 550, stradale, 575, push them up in the gallery! First impression is everything, I don't know if a lot of first time lookers of your website would click through more than the first 1 or two galleries..

Just throwing some info out there for you. The pictures you have are incredible. I'm trying to finish this damn post so I can go of them... I can't believe you get to work on such incredible pieces of machinery..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0