View Single Post
      04-14-2024, 09:49 AM   #304
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5w20 View Post
I’m not understanding your first two questions. I’ll try and answer it though, both cars 435i and 340i are on BM3 OTS stage 2+ Multimap w/flex fuel enabled maps utilizing a flex fuel sensor. Difference performance wise, parts wise, power wise?

Nobody is asking for a 1 off tune for free. I’m asking for the same tune that they have already made and have other people testing it out.

Stock air box with upgraded inlet. WGDC fluctuates roughly 90-95 throughout most of the run.

I’m asking two things:

What are other people (F30 N55) seeing hat you’re not?
Are they on the same tune or custom tune?

I pointed out your WGDC because the M2 supposedly has a freer flowing exhaust manifold, exhaust and of course intake. Your car was already tapped out, pushing almost 100% duty cycle. If you didn’t have that exhaust - there wouldn’t be any way to go more aggressive.

I think we talked about it before, but you really need to cut that stock intake box and create an additional opening - it’s really hurting the potential.

I checked a log of mine and on one pull I’m at 17.5psi at 6200rpm and 84.9% wgdc. M235i - RK intake, MST V2 inlet, VRSF Race intercooler, ***less DP, AWE midpipe, Performance muffler.

From what you’re saying, there is a 10% difference between us. No way most people are going to do all that just to run a slightly more aggressive map.