View Single Post
      04-13-2024, 07:56 AM   #302
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5w20 View Post
Yes, I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want to. I ended getting a LT4 hpfp and installed that along with an ethanol sensor to utilize the flex fuel capabilities. So far, I don’t like the E50 increase since it is so minimal, and at E70-E79 I’ve seen the biggest increase in timing but the current fuel system isn’t liking it. I need a few more logs with the hpfp angle to determine if it is the lpfp or the hpfp that isn’t keeping up.

Tbh it is rather disappointing, as my 340i will handle E80 without an issue with the exact same setup. — stock lpfp, lt4 hpfp, stock injectors, stock turbo, stage 2+ multimap w/flex fuel sensor.

It’s all in the tune, 100% sure. I know of a few people who have the same exact setup on their F3x N55 and they can run full e85, (so that’s usually e70+ from the pump for them) and their maps are slightly more aggressive than this e70+ ots ff enabled map without an issue.
Same tune? Or custom? How much of a difference is there between your cars?
This is just the limit for you because BM3 isn’t going to develop a 1 off tune for free.

Edit:
I think I also remember you being at or near 100% duty cycle - there isn’t much growth there. You still have the stock inlet and intake, right?

Last edited by AmuroRay; 04-13-2024 at 08:58 AM..
Appreciate 0