View Single Post
      04-04-2024, 04:20 PM   #10
NPTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Thanks to everyone here for all the awesome feedback, I really appreciate all of this!

Really is no general consensus, and I don’t know many folks local with modded M2s, so going off of videos is really all I have and I know that’s not perfect…

I loved the sound of the full AA system but have heard so many quality control issues I decided to shy away.

That Eisenman looks the best to me with factory like finish and hidden hardware, which is really important to me, so that paired with an AA midpipe may be my top pick out of everything above. Two questions on that: (1) how would you describe the volume increase over stock on that exact setup you have (midpipe and back box), and (2) have you tried going un-resonated on the AA midpipe (wondering if cold start rasp is an issue)?

That iPE also looks nice…will investigate that as well…not crazy about Akra or Remus to be honest, maybe it’s just the videos but not the smooth tone I’m looking for…so hard to describe.

I control my values with BimmerLink - always open for me mainly. Thought about a valve controller but BimmerLink gets me most of the way there!

Thanks again guys.
Appreciate 0