03-25-2024, 05:43 PM   #14
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Thank you again for mentioning other useful tools.

I was able to find a local Australian BMS dealer, they have the oil filter removal/install tools and the wheel hanger pin tool, I'll definitely get 2 since it's cheap. Will check tomorrow to see if they have the BMS wheel socket for BMW ;-)

They also have the ack pad adapter but it's A$46 each, I need to do the math to see if it's worth buying from BMS (ship to friend's place and ask him to forward or bring it back to down under).

NOTE: I haven't replaced stock intercooler yet but I've replaced air intake / boost / charge pipes with FTP motorsport ones when the charge pipe cracked and popped off the throttle body. Will upgrade FMIC if I want to push for more power (not yet).

Thanks again for sharing your experience and knowledge, really appreciate it. I've been educated well recently ;-)
So I just talked to BMS and they told me that it might be cheaper to ship from the states at this point instead of buying from the Australian dealer. Did you check how much shipping was off of BMS's website?