View Single Post
      03-06-2024, 12:45 PM   #63
ThreeStripes
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer324 View Post
My current issue is extreme wear on the inside of the front tires. I have the camber plates all the way out, so I can't adjust that. When I went to measure front ride height, the front left and right were .75" of an inch different??? I'm going to raise the one side so they match, then once I get new tires on will get an alignment done.

What is everyone running their ride height at with the TC suspension? I have noticed members with the Mperformance suspension run at about 595/600 and on 19's the fender gap looks perfect.
Bad toe settings nuked a set of Pilot Super Sports of mine in an insanely small number of miles. Fix your ride height, and get an alignment with near 0 toe up front and a little toe in for the rear and you’ll be in better shape.

For 19s and stock tires, 595/600 looks great and is a solid reference point. TC setup sheet calls for .25in (6.3mm) higher rear than front for rake but otherwise says “set to taste” so that’s my recommendation here.

Dropping down to 18s, even with tires that have an OD within 5% of stock I have noticeably bigger fender gap. It just is what it is. It’s doesn’t look bad enough to matter to me and actually supports more aggressive curb use on track.

Last edited by ThreeStripes; 03-06-2024 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0