03-05-2024, 01:11 PM   #19
MSH_
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadVibes View Post
...However, what's kept pushing me back to the AA muffler (and consequently endless fitment troubleshooting), is the obnoxious rasp of the stock back box with non-resonated connecting pipes. Both cold start and while driving. I've thought about ordering a set of the resonated pipes for the stock muffler....
Enabled can help you with that! I had it as well (like most everyone) with stock exhaust+AA EL MP+Non-res connecting pipes. He made some tweaks to the tune to shorten cold start and I guess some other magic to make the rasp nearly non existent. The only time its an issue is on cold start and I immeditely throw in reverse to back out of garage, which I never really do. I always let it warm up for 30 secs at least before backing out. I still wanted the loud cold start when I wanted it so Enabled reduced cold start routine to about 30 secs from stock which is like 1.5-1.75 mins. He can reduce cold start routine to zero if you want it that way. I just like having the option of louder cold start in Sport or Sport plus and when I want it quiet go to Efficient.
Appreciate 0