View Single Post
      03-05-2024, 10:28 AM   #18
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Great to hear the resonated connecting pipes solved your issue. I have non-resonated connecting pipes for the stock muffler + resonated connecting pipes for the AA muffler.

Due to AA's horrible QC and poor fitment of their muffler, I've found myself going back to the stock muffler a couple of times. As that resolves the clearance issues with the AA muffler piping rubbing against the subframe.

However, what's kept pushing me back to the AA muffler (and consequently endless fitment troubleshooting), is the obnoxious rasp of the stock back box with non-resonated connecting pipes. Both cold start and while driving. I've thought about ordering a set of the resonated pipes for the stock muffler. But given how much I've already spent on AA parts, the thought of throwing another $500+ at them just doesn't sit well with me.