08-16-2023, 08:39 AM   #26
danvansan81
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: M2C ; MR2 MKII Turbo ; E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
It’s not really age, it’s more like maturity.

I’m pretty young, but I have friends in their 20s and early 30s and they feel the exact same way I do. They’d never go that low because it stifles the cars handling abilities

If you run around with us at speed up in the mountains you’ll bottom out and probably crash at some point

Anyway, you be you… But one day you’ll probably realize exactly what I am saying

As far as the JDM reference…

That’s the last thing I’d want to do to the image of my M Car

-And wheels like Ray’s / Volk Racing 💯 belong on a Nissan or Honda

Maybe consider Vorsteiner or something upscale… You’ll be glad you did
In my opinion this sounds like you don't know much about performance, lowering the car significant improves handling if you combine it with a proper coil over kit.
I can't see a car here that is slammed to the ground. To be honest, I was on a track day last week, and most cars were lowered and with good suspensions just took curbs without effort.

To me, most people saying the drive fast on mountain roads - drive behind me on a track.

And to the Wheels topic, I was in the same boat as you, but owing JDM cars and Euro cars I can tell you, most wheels you might consider US or German brand are actually made in Taiwan. So are a segment of Volk/rays wheels (not all).

I mean BBS was bankrupt the 3rd time, everyone is moving to produce cheaper. At the end, the wheels on your car might be more JDM then you think ^^
Appreciate 4
lmach61.50
///M TOWN22185.50
ddnmkun156.50