View Single Post
      02-15-2023, 02:44 PM   #90
jritt@essex
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Something you really have to watch out for when choosing any track pad is how easy they are to get! Does any one in your country/territory actually hold inventory? It really sucks when you are prepping for the track, look in your track box, and find that you don't have any spare pads for the next weekend...and you find that you can't get any more for three months!

Some of the Japanese brands make really nice pads but they are unfortunately hard to get when you need them most. The last time we spoke with Endless, they were running everything out of a tiny little place in Los Angeles that was basically a one-man show. They held almost no inventory and relied solely on the factory in Japan to hold inventory...which manufacturers don't love to do! Shipping a few pad sets at a time from across the world is also expensive, so that means when you order it takes forever and costs a lot. It's a sub-optimal distribution situation.

We have a 30,000 sq.ft. Charlotte, NC warehouse filled with all kinds of brake goodies. I just snapped the pic below outside my office door, which shows just some of our Ferodo inventory.

Quote:
Ah I was looking at blue brakes. What compound are you looking at? Looks like me20 or 22 is used or the expensive ma45b. Endless says ME are for lightweight cars so not sure their life span. I will say I loved how well pfc’s played with OEM pads. I’ve used both 08 and 11, and unless I go slicks I don’t see a need for anything else
We have the Ferodo DS1.11, DS3.12, and DS2500 for the Blue M2 calipers in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Thanks!
Appreciate 0