View Single Post
      01-13-2023, 11:13 PM   #15
David.m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
Correct. The suggestion above about the curve at a high level is what I’m chasing.

Since the phenomenon can happen in different gears and at different vehicle speeds the only user definable setting is the sensitivity. Trying to fake it in conjunction with torque reduction is not an option cause the issue isn’t only in 1st gear, can be second and sometimes 3rd. Again torque reduction is the same issue as I suspect it is just a offset of target torque.
My Sport+ custom throttle mirrors exactly the progressive nature of the oem Sport (& I have December 2018 iStep which did slightly change my original July 17 oem throttle mapping). Toggling between Comfort & Sport/Sport+ on light throttle there is little if any change whereas say at 30-40% throttle you feel the increase throttle. Originally going to Sport+ would increase throttle even in a carpark with my foot off the accelerator pedal.

Except for very wet roads I exclusively use Sport+/MDM for spirited driving (mostly NSW/Vic alpine regions) & getting rid of Sport+ has been the best thing, so much more confidence getting on the power out of corners.
Appreciate 1