Rep
Drives: 2017 Big Turbo BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneguags View Post
how so ? I was told they are two totally different cars and that the M2C way better minus the sound it makes
The "you will have more fun driving..." is a subjective statement. Generally given by people who own the "more fun" car.
If looking objectively, you are 100% correct, the M2C is a different car that is a substantial upgrade in every category.

A 660whp OG M2 must be a freaking blast though. You mentioned in your original post that you're happy with the car, I would keep it then. You're going to be spending a lot of money starting over with a car with a boring automatic transmission. You could wait for the 23 with the manual though, that's probably what I would do if i were dead set on a Supra.
yea true, I never got to learn manual not gonna lie. I've had three cars in my life and all were automatic. also, I feel like driving manual as a daily might annoy me. I would probably only consider a manual as a "weekend toy". I probably will switch to a Supra eventually but I think I'll wait a bit. the thing I like about the supra is that it can make easy reliable power without having to spend crazy amounts on mods. however, it can add up really fast…
Appreciate 0