View Single Post
      12-24-2021, 09:54 AM   #16
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingJohn View Post
I'm seeing a couple out there for 61-63, less than 15k miles, I can't believe I'm even considering it, but maybe that's where we are.

I've even got a couple OG LCIs on my watchlist, mid-high 50's which is just a tick below original MSRP. One is a CPO though. Could be fun to mod out a 2018 while waiting for this market to stabilize and the G87 to come out.

In general the F87s are starting to tick over F82 prices, maybe they will then hold value better, so I'm leaning towards the 2 over the 4.

Keep us posted, I'm interested in following along others that are going through the same process as I am. People are buying though, cars keep disappearing from my watchlists!

I don't know, feels like buying TSLA or AMZN at the top of a big green candle, been burned on that enough, lol
ahah but with both of those you could have said that since those were in the 200s an they kept going up and up.

I guess we won't know. I sure hope it comes down because I want to get an E46 and the prices are just dumb right now
Appreciate 0