11-13-2021, 01:51 PM   #12
MicahPA
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingJohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicahPA View Post
I found a local(ish) BMW dealership with a 2019 M2C 20,000 miles, MT, and executive package. Only modification appears to be an akrapovic exhaust. Asking $61,900. In 2019 I would've said the price was crazy, but in today's market this seems reasonable. Anyone have any advice or thoughts on this particular listing? I'm seriously contemplating going to check it out tomorrow. It's the only comp in MT near me that's even close to low $60s.
I'm seeing a couple out there for 61-63, less than 15k miles, I can't believe I'm even considering it, but maybe that's where we are.

I've even got a couple OG LCIs on my watchlist, mid-high 50's which is just a tick below original MSRP. One is a CPO though. Could be fun to mod out a 2018 while waiting for this market to stabilize and the G87 to come out.

In general the F87s are starting to tick over F82 prices, maybe they will then hold value better, so I'm leaning towards the 2 over the 4.

Keep us posted, I'm interested in following along others that are going through the same process as I am. People are buying though, cars keep disappearing from my watchlists!

I don't know, feels like buying TSLA or AMZN at the top of a big green candle, been burned on that enough, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingJohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicahPA View Post
I found a local(ish) BMW dealership with a 2019 M2C 20,000 miles, MT, and executive package. Only modification appears to be an akrapovic exhaust. Asking $61,900. In 2019 I would've said the price was crazy, but in today's market this seems reasonable. Anyone have any advice or thoughts on this particular listing? I'm seriously contemplating going to check it out tomorrow. It's the only comp in MT near me that's even close to low $60s.
I'm seeing a couple out there for 61-63, less than 15k miles, I can't believe I'm even considering it, but maybe that's where we are.

I've even got a couple OG LCIs on my watchlist, mid-high 50's which is just a tick below original MSRP. One is a CPO though. Could be fun to mod out a 2018 while waiting for this market to stabilize and the G87 to come out.

In general the F87s are starting to tick over F82 prices, maybe they will then hold value better, so I'm leaning towards the 2 over the 4.

Keep us posted, I'm interested in following along others that are going through the same process as I am. People are buying though, cars keep disappearing from my watchlists!

I don't know, feels like buying TSLA or AMZN at the top of a big green candle, been burned on that enough, lol
I ended up passing on this one today. There were a couple of areas where the paint had deep chips on the hood and there was a small dent on the roof. The dealership also couldn't CPO the car due to the aftermarket exhaust. It just didn't feel right and the numbers they gave me were not ideal.
Appreciate 0