Mullins
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Canuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullins View Post
Mine arrived at the dealer this morning, but my sales guy ghosted my emails in response to his to pick it up. After a few hours I called him direct and he said he left to go to the hospital, and that the keys were locked in his drawer and no one else could help me close the deal today. He said he had to hide the keys so no one would sell the car since "there are so many people that want to buy it". I showed up at the dealer to see what was up, no one would help me… I found it on the lot on my own, and hope to complete the purchase tomorrow. This dealer has been less than ideal from the start, especially when they started out with a $5k dealer add on. They just totally make you feel like they don't give a shit about you as a customer. Wheee! Just hope the clean up this road shit off the side well.
Is your CA's initials AN or HY by chance? That dealership sales team was like a goat rodeo, I was pinged by one, then he bailed, then two others, one of whom would give me $500 off, the other CA said no discounts so I forwarded them the email with the discount and said you guys need to get on the same page, lol. Then the initial guy came back into the picture. They seem like a bunch of kids, but ya I think Foggins 90%+ estimate is spot on. I bailed on my first M2C allocation because the CA was awful and the dealer support garbage. Even some of the good ones are only good, cause it was a simple, everything lines up transaction.

But stuff all that, your LBB is there! Such a good looking car, especially with the darker wheels. Hopefully you're able to be taking it down Calaveras or Mines Rd this weekend for a sporty drive. Enjoy!
Not those initials, but yes, I've heard from about 7 CAs that all chimed in at various times. AutoNations system is pretty annoying. I walked around the lots and dealer, inside and out, for about 20 mins trying to find it, not one person even acknowledged my existence. Appointment set for 3:45, soooon!
Appreciate 1