F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by widetyres View Post
Hi.

I tested the GHAS in F82GTS mode today. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but what a great result from 10 mins of tinkering!

Any hint of understeer is completely gone and the car feels much sharper into turns. When going around a bend, the car's line can now be tightened purely with the throttle - I guess that the LSD is now putting more torque to the outside wheel, which is then pushing the car around the corner much more sharply (but only when asked, not in a scary way).

This is based on Sport+ in the dry - I expect that running in Sport+ with GTS GHAS in the wet would make the rear feel much more edgy for sure, but I always drive in Sport in the wet which I expect will still be ok).

Honestly, it feels brilliant and is a great improvement - definitely recommended!!!

There are two settings that can be changed - I did them both.

WT
I forgot to get back to you but I coded gts diff and so far the rear does feel more agressive. I have not gotten much seat time so I haven't gotten much feedback yet.