fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnStar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBMW View Post
If someone come to my house at night, it's over! We live in the U.S. and we have guns under our pillows
Funny how that works, even though I don’t personally carry or own firepower, most others in the community do, and there’s never any trouble in my neck of the woods, where garage doors and cars are wide open, pricey cars sitting in driveways top down, key fobs sometimes permanently in glove boxes or in center console, so you don’t forget or lose it...
Theres actually a correlation between crime rates and 2nd Amendment laws. Also, the types of crimes vary. More likely to be a victim of armed robbery in an anti-2A state as opposed to a 2A friendly state. If you look at criminal statistics, criminals have admitted to be much more hesitant to invade a home or rob a person if they suspected he/she would be armed. So just the potential presence of a gun can be a deterrent in of itself. This is why it's difficult to gauge how many crimes have been prevented by practicing the 2A since a percentage of those crimes were proactively prevented, leading to no statistics.

And since armed citizens are usually more proficient (generally speaking) at firearms manipulation, a Good Samaritan will statistically be more likely to become victorious in a confrontation.

It's much easier to confront someone unarmed when you are armed, but when on equal playing fields, the entire situation changes. As someone stated earlier, criminals need something fast and easy. An armed citizen is far from that.