05-16-2019, 01:36 PM   #75
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Haiii View Post
Everyone who owns a CTR here saying throw out your ego and stop being a fanboi...

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE CTR FORUM. That'll show you what a fanboi is. They trash on the M2 much much more than we "trash" the R. The truth is the truth. FWD on a sports car is not a great recipe period. Why aren't Ferraris and Porschs and Lambos and Zondas FWD then?
There was a guy on the Civic X forums regarding a thread about "what car would you get for $60k" saying M2's are bad cars lol. I think the big eye opener is when you check out the Issues/Repairs?Warranty section threads. There is a lot of different problems with those cars. Everything from transmission grinding, various noises, fit and finish, paint, etc. A lot more than I'm used to seeing on any car forum. I don't think they are well put together cars. Great performers yes but arguably one of the worst put together cars you can buy today and poor quality has dogged the Swindon plant for some time which is likely one of the reasons Honda is moving hatchback manufacturing to the US for next generation as their reliability ratings have taken a beating.
Appreciate 0