03-03-2019, 08:28 AM   #8
damills
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
For me, for both my M2 and my M3 it came in the form of a cool USB key and a note card that if you didn't read carefully, you threw out (kind of says "thanks for buying your car, enjoy this gift and if you are dumb enough to keep reading, you can call us for a free 1 day class")

I threw mine out - for my M2 of course and then read about it here - I called but they never called back. Then for my M3, I read and kept the damn card.

Short story, it is good for a $849 credit -no hotel or pickup from airport. So you will need to pony up a bunch more cash for the M school, but it is better than nothing and can be used at either of the Performance Driving Schools (SC and Palm Springs) and works for the teen driving program - which does not appear to ever be done at the same time as a regular program.

HTH!

I about threw mine away. I do not remember when I got it after in service date. I do remember I left it unopened for a while just thinking its nothing until I opened it and started reading the card. I think it did come with the silver BMW key-like fob USB stick

So glad I did
Appreciate 0