Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryK View Post
Guess I'll just code it and see what happens. The LED layout on Lemetier's post look to be the same to my eye. I agree it is not as obvious as he states and also why would they go to the expense of making 2 sets of any part when they don't have to. Much easier and cheaper to code it out!
The obvious part was aimed right at Poochie since he continues to reference a Russian website that utilizes decrypted generic TIS data. For everyone else, image 1&3 are RoW ADB LED (16 1x1COB mounted vertically) shown with and without the Microoptic Lens. Image 2&4 are the Global Non-Adaptive and US/CAN* Adaptive LED Projector (horizontal mounted with PES reflector - 2x COB for low, 1x COB for High).

*Canada legalized ADB in April and models capable of retroactive enabling with existing hardware can be done via dealer programming. Cars with HBA or KAFAS but lacking correct headlamps can be enabled after headlamp retrofit.
What is the source of this claim?!

If you provide it, I will apologize for the back and forth and actually take your word for it. How hard is it to provide a link or photo?

That's all I've been practically begging you for, 4th times already. Instead, you copy and paste some random photo with no context. What are we suppose to extract from that exactly ?

At least I supplied a "Russian" technical training manual, in English Which is relevant and fruitful to the discussion.

Anyone can spew any nonsense without backing it up, like I could tell you next year BMW is releasing flying cars, without any proof, there is no way to confirm that..

You're instead adamant about your claim and attempt to be condescending when I press you for your source of your information.

I will ask again, where did you get this information?

And please don't reply with another "opinion" piece. It doesn't do your credibility any favors and it just serves to confuse other members about this issue, even further..

LIKE THIS:

Nothing mentions what you just claim. No "ADB" approved. See, I just proved you wrong with FACTS and it only took a me 8 seconds to do.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/road...le-lights.html
Attached Images

Appreciate 0