View Single Post
      05-08-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
So, I'm a grown man and have a real job that prohibits me from spending hours researching this question. The only reason I'm here now is my client is late for our lunch!

So I have a M2 Performance Edition and love it. I'm having a hard time understanding what will be on a stock M2 Competition that makes it "better". I know a S55 vs. my N55 but will it have BMW coil overs and Performance Exhaust?
Also, another friend just told me there will also be a M2CS at some point and from my limited reading thought the CS is the same as Competition.
Can someone help a old guy out?

Btw, if all you have to say is "Read this 300+ page thread, it's all answered here", save yourself the energy and don't. Just pass this by.

Thanks
We don't quite know what the standard equipment is yet for the states, but at minimum besides the engine it gets the CF strut brace, the M buttons on the steering wheel and the center console buttons to control shifting speed, throttle response, and traction. It also has a re tuned suspension where the car sits lower, apparently updated electronic steering, and of course the exterior cosmetic changes and whatever badges that come with the new model.

We also know if not standard there are a bunch of options like seats with the M4 seat shape, bigger breaks, maybe some interior trim options, some new lighter weight wheels. M performance parts are coming like CF roof, hood, front fenders with air duct, and trunk but we don't know if factory installed or not.
Appreciate 1
AndrewC198910949.00