05-05-2018, 05:40 PM   #12
m2rs4_official
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenloh63 View Post
congrats!
Looks like you're from KL (judging from the reg no.)
I ordered in Jan 18 and only JUST got mine a few days ago
unless u track, i personally feel its more than enough for a daily drive in town/city
can always upgrade to the next M2 in a few yrs.
Hello Ken,

Not from Kuala Lumpur buddy... yes I've just come out of from owning an R8 V10 for 4 years and got bored because it wasn't a MT, so fun factor was limited and modding was limited unless I go for a turbo kit that cost an arm an a leg.

I agree with you the M2 feels great as a daily driver. How many kms / miles have you clocked in? I've only put on 83kms to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameed View Post
Congrats, mine is also AW with MT. I install the BSM clutch stopper and it significantly improved the pedals travel time.
I got Akra. Titanium Exhaust and I think it is the best sounding M2 now
Thanks for the heads up on the BSM clutch stopper and I'll check it out. How long have you had your M2 and when did you install the clutch stopper on your vehicle. What does it do?

Yea, I wanted the Akra system but I couldn't be asked on their wait time. I think the Fi exhaust that I'll be bolting on next week will be decent. Wish me luck

Hoping to install the charge pipes and Intercooler too at the same time. Did you change your intake system?

Proud owner of Amelia & Rae. Yes, I named my vehicles
2018 BMW M2 LCI (Wedge Performance Tuned + Pure Turbo Stg 2 Upgrade)
2019 Audi RS4 Advant
Appreciate 0