View Single Post
      04-03-2018, 07:12 PM   #1
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

M2 LCI & BM3 stg2 93

Ok group,

M2 LCI running the BM3 stg 2 93 map with FMIC and MPE. I did my first log pulls this morning, two in 4th to redline and one in 5th to redline. Ambient was 60 deg and octane should be in the 94-95 range. Car ran great and felt like the power curve was progressively smooth all the way up. No sputtering, surging, in your face boost or any weird things I have been used to running the piggyback.

I asked Halim to review my logs for health and he gave it . Once I do a few more adaption pulls I am going to get on the rollers and see what kind of power curve and numbers it has.

Also finally got the iPhone working right with the agent device, iPhones are such a pain in the ass sometimes blocking shit and wanting full control. Nothing on PTF end...just my phone and absolute lack of Tech knowledge.

All I can say is I am super impressed with this platform so far and looking forward to moving to the next mod...Downpipe. The car feels like it had been awaken.

Thanks Dzenan & Halim for all the hard work and development...... and also for being open to all the communities ideas and requests.

Once i get some time on the rollers I will post results

Also thanks to the forum crew...tehboost for the bazillion massages we shot back and forth about the BM3 platform, to Fsociety & SeanWRT for answering so many tune questions. You guys were a big help in pushing me off the piggyback fencepost.
Appreciate 5
NO_USER_537.50
SeanWRT3179.00
Shayan55339.50
FSociety3816.50
stefan2361.50