01-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #1
rich8566
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 + Z-4

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
I've been driving a 2017 Nissan Sentra S rental car for the past 2,000 miles while I'm getting some work done on my M2. I picked it up with 64 miles on the odo. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm groovin' on this inexpensive Sentra S. It has nearly zero power and a CVT to boot. The ride is smooth, the interior is quiet, and the handling is just so-so with a lot of understeer push from the front end. The seats are comfortable and believe it or not, they have a bit of side bolstering along with cloth upholstery that keeps you in place during "hard" cornering. The one thing you can do with this car that I can't do with my M2 is drive it all out on public roads. Yes, you can push this car to its limits on public roads and not produce massive speed. No, I can't take a pass on the two lane back roads near me, but I can drive this like a momentum car on the highways. A little bit of planning for a pass can work wonders in slamming much higher powered cars. While I am diggin' this car, I can't wait to get back into my M2.
Attached Images