///cbrash
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80 M3

Stage one tune on 2018 M2

Modifications previously done:
- Dinan Res Delete
- Dinan Cat-back Exhaust

Otherwise completely stock car running CA 91 octane.

Wheel horsepower - 340
wheel ft/lbs torque - 376

After stage one software

Wheel horsepower - 372
wheel ft/lbs torque - 428

The guys at VF-Engineering are awesome. My M2 was worth about 1/8 of some of the other cars around it at the shop, however they treated me and my car like gold. The guys there are humble and so nice, they are true car enthusiasts and I’m so happy I took my car down there.

The tune its self is perfect, the torque and mid range horsepower is most noticeable. Makes me wish I could install my intercooler a little sooner and exploit the upper end power even more. For now I am extremely happy, I don't have to push any buttons or program maps. Its a very cohesive package, the software has increased the burbles on overrun and also increased a little bit of the start up noise. When I clicked on my sports display, the software even changed my display to read horsepower out of 480 and torque up to 560. Although my car does not make those power figures, it's cool to see that up there. Very happy

Excuse the quality of the photos if they are blurry, every time i try to post a picture is says my files are too large.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
emargul204.50
Endeav388.50