shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenM4Dominate View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Oh I'm sorry, and your continuous millennial mentality is going to help? LOLOL... Age doesn't equate to being entitled to shit... Whenever you open your mouth, it's groan inducing... Hate to break it to you - age and tenure alone doesn't open doors or guarantee promotions...

I can't with you... I just can't... It's no wonder people face palm when you call or when they have to see you... Stop derailing the ops post with your petulance, it's a waste of brain cells...
I think you actually good points on this thread. I probably shouldn't have commented the way I did. But that doesn't save you from your faults.

I'll own up this time, but the way messaged me a few weeks ago, I'm still bothered by it.
Here's the difference between you and I... You are still bothered by some interaction you and I had a few weeks ago... Meanwhile, you haven't so much as been a fleeting thought for me - zero fucks were given... Not because it's you, it could be anyone in your place, because life's too short to be hung up over something so minuscule... It's alright if someone has a difference of opinion of yours or disagrees with you - not everyone likes pizza and not everyone finds Emily Ratajkowski sexy...

Same can be said about your passive aggressive comments - your quasi apology tied into comments like - "but doesn't save you from your faults" or any other bs comment like that... I'd take a good long hard look in the fucking mirror before you start spouting off about people and their faults... You aren't in any position to be giving a sermon on people's flaws or faults in my opinion...

With that said, I'll accept your semi apology - there's a glimmer of hope that you at least recognize you might've jumped the gun on your comments, so I'll give you that...
Appreciate 0