View Single Post
      02-26-2017, 11:41 PM   #68
VR-Tech
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 MG, 2015 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
I picked up my LBB in October. I should preface by stating that it's only a weekend car but, except for a couple of google eyes here and there, it hasn't garnered a lot of attention. Oddly, last weekend the wife and I were driving to a restaurant that we go to all the time and along the way I had three different people pull up at different red lights and want to either race or have me make some noise. The next morning I was in a parking lot and a Challenger came slowly rolling by with the windows down and some kid, couldn't have been older than 20, yelled "Damn! That's bad ass". I just started laughing and he drove off. No attention since then including tonight when we went to the same restaurant.

Certainly not like my Z3 I got back when they were actually rare. I would literally walk out of a store and there would be a crowd around it in the parking lot. For at least a year I couldn't get gas without someone wanting to talk about it. Then all of a sudden they were everywhere along with every other manufacturer's roadster.
I have seen the LLB at Bimmerfest last year and it that blue really stands out. Depending on the light it can give a turquoise perception, really beautiful!
Appreciate 0