View Single Post
      01-27-2017, 11:40 PM   #7
M2Dynamic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Yeah this is almost a twice a week problem for me and I feel so bad for my neighbors I actually apologized to most of them already whenever I end up catching them pulling in or out at the some time I am lol. Thank goddd they're all really cool and don't mind it at all. I never set their alarms off cause it's outdoor usually but I set alarms off constantly on side streets especially narrow side streets.

I have the MPE + VRSF Catless DP + Eventuri Intake + VRSF Chargepipe (some other goodies soon); but this combo is easily one of the loudest exhausts I've heard and I get stopped and talked too all the time because of the sound. Idk what it is about that specific combo of mods but with the valves open and the car in Sport, Sport +, or traction (burble mode) it easily sets of any car alarm if I push on it. I don't ever purposely do it.......but uhhh it's an M2. I bought it over the M4 I had put my deposit on because I test drove it and it was just FUN. So I drive - Fun. That causes alarms to go off. Whoops. lol anyways yeah it's a loud exhaust even in stock form. I was pleasantly surprised by that.
Appreciate 6
Supadice1029.00
Corinne1172.50
SoCalRob281.00
kezm231.00
AlexCirci496.50