Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
It is a hoax for you and let's keep it that way
This is not a debate about climate change
The stuff that comes out from each tail pipe is killing people one way or the other. Sometimes it happens in the matter of minutes when one CO poisoned
I, personally would like to breathe cleaner air and I want my children to have cleaner future
If you live in cali, i get this. Because geographically many of the cities ae in bowls that collect the gases making smog. Not here or most other places however. Its legal to burn trash, yard debris, etc here. No biggie. I get way more gaseous fuumes at the gun range than I would in a month from cars. I eat bacon and eggs every day. My cholesterol is low. I smoke cigarettes by choice not from addiction. Its enjoyable and a stress release thats no different than a beer. And at 50 got a six pack and run around playing ball and paintball, mountain bike, jetski, etc with my teen son. I look and act activity wise early 30s. Everyone's body is different i guess. But i don't get paranoid about air pollution, fumes from spray cans, processed food, etc. I enjoy life, as I can only live it once. One thing I do notice is people my age mostly look physically like crap and couldn't keep up for 30 seconds. Something to remember is physics. A body in motion stays in motion. I never slowed down physically, with exercise or with learning. If you press yourself, daily if possible, mentally and physically, your body and mind don't degrade nearly as fast over time.
Appreciate 0