01-16-2017, 07:22 PM   #166
DaveHutchinson
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BAN View Post
Thanks Dave..

I loaded an album on my Facebook of some of the cars I saw that caught my attention yesterday and yours if this one (see below) was one of them:

I initially had a list of about 5 cars I wanted to check out and the GT4 in Blue was one of them. Checked at the Melbourne dealer and was told they had a list of about 30 people and needed 10K to get on the list so I pulled it from my list. Also dropped the GT350 because they wanted 15K over MSRP.

Thats an impressive list of past cars you have there!

Four months after owning this car I can gladly say it was worth the 6 month wait and I would go after it again if I had to. Every second behind the wheel I can't stop smiling.

What you mention about the M3 is something I have heard from many M owners which state that, although they are great cars, they say they lost that feeling the old M cars had.

I am pretty sure you will fall in love with the M2.

Next Cars and Coffee please come by and I will gladly let you check out the car in and out, we can chat about it and will take you for a ride.
Thank you for the reply, and that was indeed my GT4.

I've been fortunate to own a lot of interesting cars, and really enjoy trying new things. Luckily, I was able to get the GT350 for only a shade over sticker price, as I did the deal on NYE 2015 - they wanted $30k over initially, but caved in when I drove down there with my trade. Was planning on keeping that for a while, but I was able to get a cancelled order on a GT4 for MSRP, which was staggering, given they're still trading over sticker used - an offer I couldn't refuse.

Your M2 is gorgeous, and I can't wait to hear it with the Fabspeed bypass, and I appreciate the thoughts on ownership. I guess the only thing for me is do I wait until the LCI, or the supposed CS...

Next C&C, assuming I'm not on call and can't attend, you're welcome to come out in the GT4 as well. I'll look forward to getting a closer look at your M2, and the ride

Past - Shelby GT350, Aston Martin GT, 991 Carrera S, Ferrari F430, Mclaren MP4-12C, Jaguar F-Type V8S, Nissan GT-R, BMW E92 M3....
Appreciate 0