View Single Post
      09-28-2016, 05:07 PM   #240
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
So, to continue the theme of anality here , can you tell from the phrases used on Track My BMW what number your status is? I ask because for a couple weeks until very recently, my car has been in the first slot, named "order accepted" below, with words that appear when I passed my cursor over the little car in the slot that said something like "your order has been accepted by BMW AG". I checked again just now, and my car is still in the first slot, but the words below now say "order documented", and the cursor now reveals the message "your order is in the system and on its way to production."

Are these changes meaningful? Is this a status change? When I last spoke to someone on the Genius line, he said they were no longer supposed to discuss status numbers with anybody, for reasons he would not share.
Hey Bruce, i think you may have just moved from 111 to 112. My Vehicle Inquiry Report from 2 days ago shows I'm at 112 and when I hover over the box on MyBMW, I get the same "your order is in the system and on its way to production" message that you now get.
Appreciate 0