View Single Post
      09-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #224
maddoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E36-E82-F87-7P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Anyone know why/how I could have skipped status 111? I've spoke with others who were in this last batch of allocations who go their orders in 2 weeks ago and are still at status 111. The only think I can think of is that my dealer had a customer who put their order in, was well down the road of having that car scheduled, then pulled out at the last minute. That order then flipped to me which is why the dealer had such a tone of haste and needing to get my order in right away.

In my excitement I forgot to ask for my build week. Hopefully that will shed some light on what occurred.
Order may have already started by the dealer? 111 is just order accepted at AG. 112 is scheduled for production.(http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1181156)

My order went from 111 to 112 pretty quickly.

I guess I should add my name to the Allocations - got a call 2 weeks ago for mine. I've debated between AW and LBB the past few weeks. Went from AW to LBB back to AW (pretty sure my CA has had enough of my indecisiveness).

Anyway, my order:
AW, 6MT, base w/ Black kidneys and fender grills and the pedal kit. Week 42 as well. I'm pumped.
Appreciate 0