Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Group buy on Enzo ECU Tune / Calibration...

Just spoke to Enzo's Partner...After the ECU calibration is perfected and avail for mass market I brought up the concept of discount and/or group buy...The discount mentioned seems to be substantial, and I'm sure the more we get the cheaper the price....Based on what Ive seen, His tune is going to extract more power than any other companies on this forum I've seen...(Not bashing them, I know its a tricky DME in many ways)....But for the speed guys that need the most power, ENZO's going to be your only choice, the funny thing is he seems to do it without eliminating any of the great engineering BMW uses to detect PRE-detonation...

Now, some may know this, but this was new to me. The DME in our cars is under the intake Manifold...If your a good to great auto tech obv this is of no concern, but for the average guy/gal this derives an issue...E P has eliminated the problem by setting up an international network of approved shops to remove/install the DME, next day or 2nd day air will be avail and turn around is 24-48hrs TOPS., (which I THINK is included. So basically 3-5 days for a REAL TUNE, as opposed to tricking a few VITAL sensors (which sometimes involves using current or voltage ranges well outside of stock and trying to have dozens (or more) sensors and control units function properly...JB4 for logging, switching MAPS etc...great product...Using it to "tune" a car. Well, lets just say I don't consider that a tune personally.

Better, Safer, cheaper...hmmmm?

But if your about to tune or go JB4 your M2, wait about a week. The perfect stackable bench tune/jb4 mix should be where he wants it shortly....