MTHRAR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tekcorps View Post
Question for the experts!

I was going to do Xpel Ultimate for $800. Sort of a pain as the guy is an hour away and I'd need to wait around all day for him. Dealer discounted "3M Clear Mask Digishield" down to $650 when I was going the Xpel Route. Seems like a smart move given the PIA off getting Xpel installed. Thoughts?

What's the deal with Permaplate No Wax and interior protection? They are doing the same thing with that and discounted it to $500.

EDIT: Read a bit (google) and this looks like a waste of money!

Tip... They are trying to push through a "2 series rebate" of $1,000 on my purchase that's offered by USAA. I'm not sure it will fly, but the coupon I got said any 2 series. This is a USAA member deal if any of you are members.

Now i'm going for a long drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion View Post

I was able to get the USAA discount as was another forum member. Don't let them tell you they can't.
Yep, I was the one who got the $1000 USAA incentive. This should definitely go through unless they changed the nomenclature on the incentive. Mine said all 2 Series (Coupe and Convertible). It did not call out ///M cars specifically, so it was really general for all 2 series cars (Which would include the M2)
Appreciate 0