Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
A financial consultant with bad credit. I love this forum. Jk OP, I had to.

Congratulations and good luck with the car. I'm glad it found its way to you. Also glad to hear you are pushing the envelope in week one.

Will be interesting to hear how mod-friendly (or not) the M2 really is.....
Brokers w bad credit is quite common especially when you start young...your used to getting returns, your first "big year" anywhere from 150k to a million...Your 25-30 so you spent every check before you got it...And you owe the Man 5-6 figures, lol...I'm not bragging...Business can be inconsistent stressful and worse but getting paid large lump sums monthly, EVERYONE fucks up the first year or two lol. I paid the govt but defaulted on A LOT of smaller less important debts...anyway I'm getting it back on track...

The M2 is much more mod friendly that people than the rep I've been seeing...

Pros and Cons mod wise....

Cons...Exhaust wont do much bc the OEM non MPE exhaust is basically a 3" straight pipe w a HIGHLY restrictive cat, and a very free flowing resonator. Then a high flow dual muffler w a valve on the driver side...

Intake also is probably a good mod to hear the DV. Not too much power there at least w the ones out now....

The turbo is basically the weak link twin scrolls spool very fast but also heat soak much faster from my experience....Two exhaust impellers means more resistance so more absorbing heat....data logging w 93 oct (New York) as many tuners have said there is boost taper, ignition retardation and a drop in power (drastic) at higher RPM's....110 Octane, almost completely eliminated all these neg affects unless u really push the car multiple times....

The 4" VRSF downpipe made a phenominal difference in sound and an absolutely undeniable significant gain in power and reduction in lag...

I feel no need to buy after market exhaust. However I did purchase the QTP 3" exhaust cutout to run 100% open downpipe. This obviously will comemore in handy when the car is modded especially with a bigger turbo, meth, charge-pipe, and other mods to cool the little turbine and make the most of it...

Goal is have all these mods greatly benefit once a bigger turbo gets swapped...

If your not familiar w a cutout. it's the best $ per HP mod you can do on a turbo car.....even double digit gains over even the best exhaust systems....and its funny driving passed an officer or pedestrians and watching the reaction when you go from quiet loud or vice versa...I'm going to tuck it away for now as I am happy w the power, but it costs about 150 bucks for everything inc. a key chain that opens it remotely...I also bought a blue light up switch (to match interior) and a WOT switch from NX Express I will make a 50% switch under the pedal bc the drive by wire.

Cosmetic Mods so far:

Black grill surrounds ( I have a spare set brand new ill sell very cheap, if anyone local wants them, paid like $150. Come take em $70, or Ill most likely be at captree car show tomm morning if you are there and want em, 60s cool...

I installed the Autoteknic High Kick, spoiler for 1/2 the MPS, and the quality is impeccable.

I have a JB4 for EWG w/ OBDII OTW from burger tuning. And I will be modding more as I find out compatibility. I'm going to run the jb4 stacked against the Enzo bench tune which I decided to wait til post break in service.

I also did the black side gills and front reflectors, and gloss black M2 Emblemon trunk...The rear reflectors, I like and don't plan on changing.

I'm tinting my windows tomm afternoon weather permitting, and today to my disappointment I installed my stereo system w a new Audio control LCi2 LOC/Driver/Bass Enhancer and hifonics Bass restoration. To my surprise the new AC unit was new colors and just happened to be black and blue, and a perfect match...

Stereo took about 1 hr. 1 12" P3 ported box, AC LOV, HiFonics Bass Rest....Sounded incredible until I attempted to drive away. The ASD played through the sub and that's when I heard it for the first time and started hating it as much as everyone else...

So I may have steven remote code my car, or I bought the ENET Cable and E-sys files so I may attempt on my own....More reading first...

I want my DVD in Motion ( I play and have tons on Music Videos), Disable Active Sound and get rid of seat belt chimes. Aside from that...

Last words, Brakes are INSANE. Steering is INSANE. Seats are not horrible...But I am putting a non-reclinable Recaro in the driver seat ( fuck every one else+. LOL)

I am waiting impatiently for lowering springs, (Not M-Coilovers) And wheels...Had the G07EX on my M3, I'm leaning toward Volk RE 30's in gunmetal, gold or MAYBE BLACK...

Enough chit chat, here are some pics and vids...Questions welcome, so are suggestions about turning off ASD, so I can play by sub without blowing the speaker (s)...LOL