United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2 Days ahead of schedule, phonell: "Your Car just pulled in on the truck"

Excited I rushed to the dealership where my sales man had it waiting for me,, He originally told me that I could take it that day, then I discovered how I got this car in a week wile others waited years....

My Salesman is a normally a CPO salesman, the sales manager was screaming at him and I heard the sentence, and I'm paraphrasing here "It's the showroom model for a reasonwe have 9 or 10 people that have been waiting a long time to see the car. So we need a day, so they can see it in person...tell him tomm night"

I was assured the car would be locked, he had me record the exact miles and assured noone would test driving it. So the car better not even have 8.1 miles on it....The radio and iDrive wasn't activated yet, and the car was on lifting blocks which is why its so high...Since it needed progrsmming he promised me (which are actually real promises) that IF it possible to program the M drivers package....

Because the car wasn't checked in, I couldnt drive it on the road but he dave me a few mins in the lot to hit it, ( Videos uploading to youtube now)...More updatrd coming...