Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarDriver View Post
the sticker for a manual trans car is $54,495. Sounds like your paying $3k over sticker, but the good news is you get your car now.

base price $51,700
color $550
Executive package $1,250
Destination $995
TOTAL $54,495

If you have a production number, you can call BMW corporate and they will tell you what the build week is.

.If your car is already built it will have a VIN number. it would have to be built already to arrive in their showroom by May 15th.

Good luck with your purchase, I'm sure you will really enjoy the car, I am coming from an E90 M3 and a 1M.
Yea, I thought sticker was more, as obviously there was no physical M2 to read the window sticker price...From the magazines I thought I had remembered them saying they would be starting in the mid- 50's, and obviously assumed the brakes, blah blah would all bring the price to the low 60s...But I'm happy with the price I paid..IF it really arrives in the next few weeks like I'm told.

I posted the production # above and i have the VIN. I found it on BMWs site. As the other poster says it must be on the boat, bc it says "en route to US" then finishing touches and delivery.

It is built already as I had no choices, the car was 4 weeks away tops about 2 weeks ago. Not that there are many choices anyway, but I was lucky enough to have pretty much the exact car I would've ordered. Although, I was more open to DCT this time around, (Which would be the first and only car Ive ever owed without a clutch lol.

You guys know the dates they are supposed tto be showing up in showrooms? If there is one.