View Single Post
      04-19-2016, 02:36 AM   #111
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLOimJ View Post
yawn... a superior engine with more horsepower and same weight makes it FASTER period.. it even weighs almost the same! "frankenstein engine"? its simply a cost cutting measure! The short wheelbase makes it seem more nimble, thats all. Similar argument with the 135 and 335.. i know because i had a 135!

No insecurity here at all actually, I call a spade a spade.. there is simply some Koolaid being drunk LOL @ the m4 being rosie as its much much much better looking than the m2 from every possible angle.

Finally, you can hide behind ur internet screen and type insults about my car sounding awful, I'm sure ur IS sounds the part.

Enjoy your cars in good health friends.
Sounds like I touched a nerve. In Euro trim, I believe the M2 weighs about 135 less than the M4. We all know that it (the engine) was a cost cutting measure and a way for the M2 to not surpass the M4.
Most of us have called the M2 a spade a spade, I do too. But you came here, said that the car was pig, it's this, it's that. If this car is a pig and on short tracks it is beating the M4, it must be a very nimble pig, so that begs the question, what is the M4?

Dude, I am not hiding, you are the one who brought up the way your car sounded, and you said people said "damn", which is left up to interpretation. Why are you M3/M4 owners getting bent out of shape and defensive about how you car sounds? There must be some truth to it. And truth be told, the M2 sounds a lot better than my IS. I ain't gonna lie, be angry, or be defensive, the truth is the truth. I accept it.

It just seems like lil brother M235i had been putting time in the gym, got swole up to M2 status and now is putting up bench and squat numbers equal to or better than big brother M4, and the girls are giving him more attention, and the M2 has a great personality and is fun to be around and the M4 (you owners) are feeling the heat and getting a tad jelly and defensive.
Don't hate bro, the Koolaid, nor the Hateraid tastes good.

Last edited by IS3andME; 04-19-2016 at 09:25 AM..
Appreciate 2