Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawwadh View Post
Not even close to true... I love it how most here haven't even driven an m4... Exhaust note issues?? The car sounds great at high rpm even better with an exhaust.. Numb throttle? If anything it's too sensitive.... I hope everyone loves their m2 but is faster and has higher potential too... Imagine what an m4 can do with some proper tires!!!
I'd say the vast majority of those in the market for a M2 have heard and test-driven a M4. But the really funny thing is that all of the m4 owners who claim the M4 exhaust is just as good or better sounding than the M2 have definitely not heard a M2, considering there are maybe 100 in the US right now.

Not only have I driven multiple M4s, but the M4 was $100 a month cheaper for me to lease.

Still got the M2. It's that good. And sure, you can say things like looks, driving dynamics, sound, and fun factor are subjective - you're right. I'm sure there's a guy out there somewhere who genuinely prefers Rosie O'Donnell to Kate Upton. But don't pretend that most guys do
The problem with the BMW lineup is that the Rosie O Donnell has the M3 name.

BMW took Rosie o'Donnel and gave her the Kate Upton brand name so now all the people that are playing with Rosie are defending her like they are dating Kate.
Appreciate 2