Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I was gonna make this comment also and it was so obvious that I didn't even bother.

The M4 GTS is HERE.

The days of North America not getting cars is at the very least dawning if not already nearly approaching midday.

BMW has been on a decided charge to push BMW M and BMW Individual in North America since the turn of the decade.

It's pretty obvious how they boosted both categories by making the M3/M3 in about 5 shades of white and gray as we have a new individual color M3-m4 on these pages at least once a week.

BMW M sells more cars in the US than anywhere else. It's absolutely worth bringing limited edition models here now and actually BMW AG would be stupid to not do so.

as far as concerns about being limited ... I'm already in line at 2 dealers. Hmm perhaps I should call a third ...
Damn, you're far ahead of me. Maybe I need to start doing some homework myself.

Whether or not this car is coming to the US is not the question. It IS coming, and I'm not speculating here. How much it'll cost is what worries me.

But do I really care? I'm thinking not. We used to not get these cars in the US and they would only come with SMG/DCT. Here's our chance!

I guess I'll be eating instant noodles everyday until the end of 2017
Agreed. Happy I have a decent trade in model
Appreciate 0