Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denk View Post
I've accepted living vicariously through the euro dudes. I was so envious of the folks able to get their hands on the e46 CSL. Maybe with this generation we'll get lucky and have BMW throw a bone our way. Come on, show us some love already.
Considering they're selling the M4 GTS in NA, you've got nothing to worry about. My concern is how "limited" is limited? And if that's the case, are we talking GT4 money?

The M2 CS is the only way I'd jump back onto the M2 bandwsgo bandwagon. Especially if it's available with 6MT!
I was gonna make this comment also and it was so obvious that I didn't even bother.

The M4 GTS is HERE.

The days of North America not getting cars is at the very least dawning if not already nearly approaching midday.

BMW has been on a decided charge to push BMW M and BMW Individual in North America since the turn of the decade.

It's pretty obvious how they boosted both categories by making the M3/M3 in about 5 shades of white and gray as we have a new individual color M3-m4 on these pages at least once a week.

BMW M sells more cars in the US than anywhere else. It's absolutely worth bringing limited edition models here now and actually BMW AG would be stupid to not do so.

as far as concerns about being limited ... I'm already in line at 2 dealers. Hmm perhaps I should call a third ...
Appreciate 2