classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Sweet.....all the parts that should come with the m2 just for being a damn m2! Lol. And so begins the multi thousand dollar nickel and dime. Smh.

I'll wait for the China eBay reps...I'm not going to meets and shit so I could care less if a hipster calls my shit out. 70% of the folks into BMWs can't tell, the other 30% don't give a shit.
Do you have experience modding with ebay parts? It's complete hit or miss. Half the stuff just does not fit, period. You get what you pay for.

I'm not all about dropping $5000 on a muffler, but on something that you'll see all the time like a trunk spoiler, I'd definitely go with an OEM part if I can.
At least 20 years modding, many nissans, infiniti's, every iteration of m3 since e36, 3 335's as well. I've done it all, purist oem performance stuff to the sh**********s CF pieces to Arkym pieces. I will never give another dollar to vorsteiner, Arkym, varis, mode carbon or any other "high end" company killing us with BMW taxes. It's not worth it, most figment on lips and spoilers is spot on or a tiny bit off that can be manipulated. I've seen some of the worst fitment on DD stuff and all the fanboys on here sweat them like LTBMW. The copies are getting good and if they break, oh well new eBay lip. Most folks on here don't do installs on their cars, if you do, you should be able to make something fit unless the mold was very off. Now wheels is something you should cheap on, tires as well but other things are definitely negotiable.
Appreciate 0