Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E60 M5 & '12 128i ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF Integrale
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCoffee View Post
Hmm... One of those choices doesn't fit. The M2 and the GT350 are options that I am mulling over as well. If a new Camaro 1LE is released then that is an option as well.

Toss out the 328d unless you need the space.

If you lease then probably the M2. I doubt the GT350 will lease well.

If you track regularly then the GT350 will probably be quicker. Certainly if you get the track package.

If you have never done ED I would highly recommend it. It is the balls.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I do track, but I don't really care about being the fastest. (I'm taking my 1993 Celica GT to Summit this weekend instead of the 335i ).

I definitely want something LOUD but that can also handle, that's why the GT350.
M2 because it might be affordable and should be awesome to drive and maintenance free. (and ED see below).

I *am* going to lease my next car.

The 328d because of savings and bc it's not a bad car and because I'm planning an awesome trip to Germany, including renting my dream car (Lancia HF Integrale...my nickname ;-)) and driving it on the Nurburgring and I REALLY want to do a ED (I can't with the GT350...).

I think my next step should be to test drive the Mustang.
This is too funny... I know of many that don't think the GT350 and the M2 are cross shopped, but they are being cross shopped because Ford has hit a home run!

Wife and I were planning ED for next September, but for me I feel they have compromised. So now I just put my name on the list for the GT350R... I already have luxury speed in the M5 so now I need a hooligan car and the R fits the bill, though I was hoping the M2 would be it.

For me BMW didn't put all the cards on the table where Ford has so I'm rewarding them with my money. My ears will be rewarded with 8,250rpm of NA V8... Never thought I would buy a Mustang, but I always leave my options open...

I still want to do ED, but that'll be for another day...

Cheers
Appreciate 0