Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Melbourne red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear From Jax
Quote:
Originally Posted by den525
The M2 will no doubt be a much better car... HOWEVER... I'm disappointed there aren't enough differentiation between the M2 and M235i.

No M mirrors... Interior dash no Alcantara or Leather like M3/M4 and 1M. Seats are just stock seats with blue stitching. There's a lack of differentiation within the cabin.

Exterior is definitely wider. But lack of flare, at least in photos anyway, I like the rims, the rear end looks ok, nothing "wow" about it, but who doesn't like quad tips?

I think overall, BMW could've done a much better job on the M2. I personally can't justify switching from a M235i to M2... BUT I would get the M2 over the M235i if I was in the market.
I have to agree. I was really hoping BMW would complete the hat trick and really blow it out for this car, it's an M car for christ sakes. But they didn't. I've been waiting for this car for years now and i'm honestly underwhelmed.

I honestly hope everyone who gets one loves it to death. I'm sure it's going to be amazing. But at this price point, the Mustang GT350 has my eye a whole lot more than the M2, and that just feels 100% wrong to say or even mention.

All this wait and I'm more likely to buy a Ford. What the shit?
They kinda felt shame putting M badge on M235i so they went ahead and developed this car and they are still missing the point
Appreciate 1